ASBURY PARK – You’ve had a look at the Residences, now take a look at the 54-room boutique hotel iStar is opening as part of its Asbury Ocean Club, Surfside Resort and Residences at 1101 Ocean Avenue .
The city’s leading waterfront developer recently released new details about the project, inviting closer inspection.
Following:Asbury Park private beach club nears construction
Following:Asbury Park building could double in height and add apartments
Following:Million dollar homes for sale in Asbury Park: where are they?
Reservations for the club launch on May 1st. iStar said special introductory pricing will start around $295.
The Asbury Ocean Club is expected to open this summer. It will be the most expensive building in Asbury Park, with a penthouse on sale for nearly $6 million.
Among the promised features for the hotel: Each guest will be paired with a beach porter to “catering to every whim,” according to a company statement. “The bellboy will set up towels, chairs and umbrellas on the beach, bring lunch or deliver bottles of cold water, allowing guests to fully enjoy a sunny day on the beautiful, wide, sandy beaches.”
You can see all of the new developments underway at Asbury Park in the video below.
Following:Asbury Park Boston Way developer could partner on $14m Neptune project
“Asbury Ocean Club is not just a building, it’s the resurrection of Asbury Park,” iStar CEO Jay Sugarman said in a press release. “It’s a symbol of this city’s return to its rightful glory and an opportunity for us to create the ultimate beach lifestyle for those who want the best.
Here is a list of hotel amenities listed by iStar:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass bedrooms, each with expansive terraces with views of the Atlantic or the expansive sand dune gardens.
- Pool and deck overlooking the ocean with deep sofas, sunken beds and floor pillows.
- Personalized service, including a 24-hour concierge and beach hunter paired with each guest.
- Relaxing spa and state-of-the-art fitness center equipped with Technogym, designed by Jay Wright of New York fitness brand The Wright Fit.
- The Drawing Room – a ‘glass house’ located at the heart of the property that will serve as an all-day, year-round retreat.
Austin Bugs 732-643-4009; [email protected]