ASBURY PARK — It’s not all done yet, but real estate development company iStar is starting to give previews of the new Asbury Ocean Club, Surfside Resorts and Residences at 1101 Ocean Ave.
The 17-story luxury building is expected to open next summer.
As the Sea.Hear.Now festival descended on the city last weekend, real estate media as well as the Asbury Park Press were invited to visit the new sales gallery, which includes a model unit.
You can see a gallery of the new model of the new building below. You can also see what the interior will look like in the video above.
The building will include a 54-room boutique hotel, 130 condo units, as well as a 65-foot swimming pool, exercise room, spa and other amenities.
iStar is the city’s master waterfront developer.
One-bedroom units in the building start around $900,000.
In addition to the Asbury Ocean Club, iStar has also developed The Monroe, a collection of 34 condominiums in Asbury Park, as well as The Asbury Hotel and the newly renovated Asbury Lanes. iStar and its partners have spent more than $300 million along a 35-acre section of the Asbury Park waterfront as part of a 10-year, multi-billion dollar development plan.
What you will get
Here are the amenities and features listed by iStar so far for the building:
- Fitness center programmed by The Wright Fit
- Spa with massage, manicure/pedicure and relaxation rooms
- Yoga room with meditation terrace
- Private changing rooms with showers
- Library and games room with billiards
- Children’s playroom
- Projection room with sofas and poufs
- Event room with open kitchen
- Business center with private offices, meeting room, and state-of-the-art video conferencing capabilities
- 65-foot by 30-foot ocean-view pool with lounge chairs, lounge chairs, towel service, and poolside bar and grill
- Glass garden pavilion with water mirror
- Outdoor fireplace and living room
- dog wash
- Surfboard/paddle board storage
- Private members-only beach club, planned for 2020