ASBURY PARK – New photos were released last week of the Asbury Ocean Club Hotel, which officially opened ahead of the July 4 holiday.
Jersey Shore’s first five-star luxury boutique hotel is located just 70 minutes from New York City in the coastal town of Asbury Park.
The 54-key boutique beachfront property occupies the entire fourth floor of the 130-condominium luxury mixed-use development, Asbury Ocean Club Resort & Residences, and brings together a talent slate including:
With an unrivaled level of hospitality, premium amenities include:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the bedrooms, each with expansive terraces with views of the Atlantic or the expansive sand dune gardens
- Ocean-view pool and deck with deep couches, sunken beds, and floor pillows
- Personalized service, like a 24-hour concierge and Beach Bellperson paired with each guest to cater to every whim
- Relaxing spa and state-of-the-art fitness center equipped with Technogym, designed by Jay Wright of New York bespoke fitness brand, The Wright Fit
- The Drawing Room, an impressive “glass house” located at the heart of the property that serves as an all-day, year-round retreat with specialties like caviar and a floating champagne cocktail cart
- A gourmet restaurant run by a renowned chef, which will open in 2020